Don’t worry for you student visa getting delayed! Student Direct Stream would help you acquire your visa without any delay. Obtain the superfast visa with the help of SDS.
Read on to know more….
Student Direct Stream (SDS)
Student Direct Stream is a medium to enhance the Canada student visa processing time. Have you witnessed the student visa process getting delayed while planning your Study in Canada? You have got the right source and a pathway to obtaining visa faster than usual time, without any delay!
Student Direct Stream – Why?
The normal student visa process usually takes 2 months (7 weeks possibly, sometimes more than 7 weeks…) after getting the Letter of Acceptance (LOI) from a designated Canadian Institute to get completed and stamped.
So, the government of Canada introduced SDS – Student Direct Stream. Applying through SDS fastens the visa process which makes it possible to get your student visa stamped within 20 – 45 days. Students Direct Stream (SDS) is available for international students from certain countries, who plan to study in Canada and India is one of those countries.
Credentials needed to apply for SDS
- Confirmation of Medical Exam Documents.
- Letter of Acceptance from the Institute in Canada.
- Provide GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate of $10,000 CAD).
- Provide the IELTS Test Scores Demonstrating the Overall Score of 6 or NCLC (Niveaux de compétence Linguistique Canadien) Score of 7 for French.
Advantages of applying for a student visa through Student Direct Stream include;
- Acquire a student visa to Canada, faster than the usual time.
- Get the IRCC acknowledged Visa process
- Higher possibilities to get a Canadian study permit visa
- Even though an applicant does not qualify to apply through SDS, his/her application is not rejected immediately, instead, it is moved on to the regular applying process of obtaining a student visa.